Most Needed Items
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Goods: Meats, Stews, Pork & Beans, Navy Beans, Spam, Soup
- Apple Sauce, Peaches, Pears, Fruit Cocktail
- Green Beans, Corn, Peas and other vegetables
- Dry Pasta and Ramen noodles
- Dried Beans
- Powdered Milk
- Spaghetti Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Ravioli, Beefaroni
- Macaroni & Cheese and other packaged dinners
- 100% Juice
- Saltine Crackers
- Toiletries: Toilet Paper, Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, Feminine Napkins
Health laws prohibit the use of any home-canned or home packaged food, or any food with a broken seal. We do not accept any type of baby food or formula.
The Food Bank adheres to strict guidelines for distribution of food and grocery products to insure food safety. The Food Bank accepts contributions of both food and non-food items. We accept donations from individuals and companies. To get more information on making a product donation please call Jennifer Mirelez, 419-242-5000 ext. 213.